Tuesday, January 24, 2023

The Travelling Alchemist

Throughout all time and all realities, there is one constant. Tucked away on some back street, inside the walls of an unassuming wooden building, there is a tavern that exists everywhere. It is called the Travelling Alchemist, and throughout time it has had many owners. From Leymond the Legendary to Bornis Bhaghis to Kyap the Wise, the keys to this multidimensional speakeasy have passed through many hands.

So, who am I? My name is Drew and I am the current owner and manager of the Travelling Alchemist, at least in my time. I have been into tabletop gaming since January 2020. I know, quite a short time, but I learn alittle bit every day. Since then I've done a variety of projects in the ttrpg space that I am very excited to share with the world.

While you are here, please, take a seat and have a drink. If you wish to stay allow me to tell you my tales and imbibe you with my findings as I continue my various RPG and Wargaming projects.

Thank you, and enjoy your time at The Travelling Alchemist!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Using A Flow Chart for Dungeon Maps

Quickie today!  I've been running Starfinder recently, and with the final session coming up I needed to prepare the ship the party would...